Animal Control Officer:  The Animal Control Officer will be available to Town Residents, on call as needed.  Violations of the Town Board Animal Control Ordinance will be handled by the Animal Control Officer; this may include dogs running at large, assaults or attacks on a person, and habitual barking or noise. Dogs may be transported to Chippewa County Humane Association, located at 10501 Cty Hwy S, north of Chippewa Falls, Phone 715 382-4832.   You will issue citations to persons violating the Town Animal Ordinance and will turn these citations monthly into the Town Clerk for payment.  Compensation:  $ 31.00 per month for office expense, $ 36.00 per call citation, and mileage (58.5 cents per mile).  Contact the Town Office for an application.